Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Apple Cider Vinegar For Your Skin and Hair


Well, hello blog! It's been ages since i last posted something here. hahaha! alright, I have been busy with my work my kids and my new hobby. But today I woke up again and felt like writing something.. so here it is.. I have been reading so many good things on how to make your hair shiny, thicker, longer.. and you know how much I take care of hair and skin. And for those who have been following my blog for quite a long time, you know that I so love fruits and everything organic..

I have been doing my research with apple cider vinegar for quite a long time, and a lot of people know how good this thing is. but for me ..I found two best ways on how to make the most out of it.

1. For your hair

I have been using Apple Cider Vinegar for my hair for a year now. And I never regret using it. Yes, the smell would be so sour and unpleasant. but of course you will rinse it after. Here's how. I usually put just 3 tablespoon of ACV to 1 and half cup of water.. Wet your hair and pur the mixture to your hair.. massage.. after 5-8 minutes, rinse...if you can't stand the smell you can use your favorite shampoo after.. it's better to do this before bed time. So you can rinse your hair with shampoo the next day..
My husband likes the idea and have been doing this for months now.. It really made our hair shinier,healthier and Thicker.. My husband who has thinning hairis very impressed with this.. so you can try this as well.

2. For your skin.

I used this as a toner.. 50% water 50% ACV... here's how.. Mix the water and the ACV in a small bottle.. use maybe a small plastic bottle so that you can easily use it and store it after wards. Wash your face with your usual facial cleanser.. towel dry your face but just pat it dry. Pour small amount of mixture in cotton and apply it in your face.. then follow it with moisturizer. This made me zero acne ever since and pores are smaller. loved it! well, you don't need to do this daily every other day would be ok.

Apple Cider Vinegar is not just your ordinary kitchen vinegar.. It's really more than that.. hope this helps!

4 comments:

  1. Apple cider vinegar really has a lot of benefits. I know a few pet owners who gives apple cider vinegar to their pets for various good reasons (good health, shiny coat, etc.).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people are unaware of the health benefits of Cider Vinegar but when I lived in the Philippines it was hard to get and expensive when it was available. Regular white vinegar is useful around the house for so many things as well. Good Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing useful tips on skin and hair care. Very informative. Nice sharing and keep posting.
    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article about apple cider vinegar. This is exactly what I need, Thanks a lot. Keep blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin