Friday, October 16, 2009

Off-topic : What happened with my page rank?


I'm just a little upset these days because so I just wanted to post this, I really don't know what to do because my page rank dropped from 2 to 0. I really don't know why. I don't remember anything that may hurt my page rank. I just post like the normal posting that i do.

I thought it was just like before, when google just upgrade or did something that's why most sites loses their page rank, and then it went back again after sometime or days. But I was surprised that it's been a month, and my blog still has zero page rank. I'm still searching for the answer to my question, hope if could get as soon as possible so I can save my blog. I really hope that it will go back very very soon.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin